Stacey's Birthday Cupcakes

I have a stupendous friend named Stacey. She's beautiful and selfless and gives birth to the cutest little people. And TODAY is her birthday!
Stacey and I are leaders over the 12 and 13 year old girls at church, and last night, at our activity with them, we decided to chow down on some cupcakes to celebrate the event.
This is a recipe that could potentially fall under the category of "baking my way through 'Our Best Bites' dessert section." I say potentially because I changed the recipe. A bit. You'll see. Just know that these (the way I did them) turned out rich and delicious and oh my gosh can you really go wrong with chocolate AND peanut butter? I will revisit it again sometime and make it the way they did. Or maybe not. I mean, these turned out really really good...

I'm going to post the original recipe, and then I'll leave my psychotic notes of things I changed. You know, like I always do :)


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes